So Lazy Bear Games launches their first DLC for Graveyard Keeper titled Breaking Dead. This is also a way to thank fans on Steam. There the dev’s decided to make this DLC free. Since new content comes as an update to the main game.
Graveyard Keeper: the Free Breaking Dead DLC Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
The trailer above gives you a clear idea of what to expect: you now have access to a Resurrection table, which allows you to resurrect bodies and make them do your bidding.
Create an army of undead workers that automate chores around your Graveyard:
- Automate gathering of stone, wood, and have zombies craft your items
- Taking care of your graveyard’s garden has never been easier when zombies do it for you
- Create logistics chains where zombies automate sale of merchandise, for extra profit
- Modify and upgrade your zombies (they might need better organs) to make them more efficient
- This spices up the Graveyard Keeper formula, just in time for Halloween!
The update adds a Resurrection table to your morgue. You can now choose to resurrect corpses. While having them take care of those daily chores in your Graveyard.
Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures. While finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.