Loop Hero adventure card game has 500,000 players in the first week across Linux, Mac and Windows PC. All due to the creative efforts of developer Four Quarters. Which is available on Steam, GOG and Humble Store.
The critically acclaimed Loop Hero has welcomed over 500,000 players in the first week of its endless adventure on Steam. Racking up infinite records along the way including Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. But not limited to the fastest selling soundtrack in Devolver Digital history. While offering an average user playtime of 12 hours. Which by our calculations means a total of 3 trillion hours and 18 billion loops, at least. No wonder it’s enjoying 95% Overwhelmingly Positive reviews from the community.
To celebrate these incredible milestones, developer Four Quarters have collaborated with artist Bard-the-zombie on a special series of Steam Trading Cards, available now.
Loop Hero Launch Trailer
“Thank you all for your support and excitement for Loop Hero from all of us at Four Quarters! Right now we’re working on patches with quality of life updates you all asked for. Including a system for saving during expeditions, new speed settings, and a deck of traits gained from bosses! After that, you can expect to see lots more content added to the game. Such as new cards, classes and transformations. We can’t wait to share more Loop Hero updates with you all soon!”
- Infinite Adventure: Select from unlockable character classes and deck cards. All before setting out on each expedition along a randomly generated loop path. No expedition is ever the same as the ones before it.
- Plan Your Struggle: Strategically place building, terrain, and enemy cards along each loop. So you can create your own dangerous path in Loop Hero. Find balance between the cards to increase your chances of survival. All while recovering valuable loot and resources for your camp.
- Loot and Upgrade: Strike down menacing creatures, recover stronger loot to equip on the fly. Along with unlocking new perks along the way.
- Expand Your Camp: Turn hard earned resources into campsite upgrades. Also, gain valuable support with each completed loop along the path of journey.
- Save the Lost World: Overcome a series of unholy guardian bosses over a grand saga to save the world. So you can break the time loop of the Lich!
Discover more about the mysteries of Loop Hero at loophero.com. Where every visit reveals deeper secrets, and embark on your own endless adventure now. The adventure card game is available on Steam, GOG and Humble Store. It’s never too late to join the camp. Priced at $14.99 USD. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.