New Frontiers new game DLC coming to Tropico 6 on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Developer Realmforge Studios is taking the game in a new direction. Working to make its way onto Steam soon.
It’s time to grab your space suit because El Presidente is taking the award-winning franchise to new heights in Tropico 6. The New Frontiers DLC is the result of Kalypso Media’s in-house developer Realmforge Studios. This is also the newest addition to the popular strategy title promises more adventure. There is also now more risk and more votes for El Prez. The space race begins on December 1st when Tropico 6 – New Frontiers blasts off on Linux.
Tropico 6 | New Frontiers DLC | Announcement Trailer
El Presidente knows you can’t improve on perfection, but you can always expand it. This is why he has set his sights on taking Tropico to the Moon and winning the Space Race. In the New Frontiers DLC, players can use the new Space Port Complex to build rockets. While they delve into research to keep the international competition at bay.
Take on 5 missions that will test you with the new Mission Mars campaign. Doing so as you work to launch Tropico 6 into a glorious future and take the famous first step on the Moon. You can even set up the first Mars colony of humankind. Also, a convenient place to send your political opponents. Meet unique characters and utilize new buildings. Customize a fresh look for El Prez and his palace that is out of this world. But be warned, nobody knows what unforeseen fates await in the vast expanses of space. You’ll need to be creative if you want to avoid ending your mission.
- Reach for the stars with Tropico 6 – New Frontiers: Together with the brand-new Space Port Complex, the new mechanics open up exciting potential. While engaging you to play sandbox scenarios and greatly expand the end-game experience. Expanding your Mars colony by sending more and more Tropicans into space not only gets rid of unwelcome citizens. This also secures key bonuses for your island nation.
- Mission Mars: The new campaign with 5 missions lets Tropico compete against the international competition. Doing so in the research race. Meet new and familiar characters from the Tropico series. Including the Professor, Hector Sanchez, Patch and Veronica Veneno. Then lead your nation into a glorious future.
- 9 new buildings shoot to the sky! Complete your assembly lines in the new Spaceport Complex. Meet the increase in demand for energy with the Fusion Reactor and the Reclaimer. With the new New Frontiers vertical stacking mechanic, you can expand the Capsule Cluster. The same with the Agriculture Tower and Synthetic Food Lab to meet the needs of your subjects. You can also show the world how modern and entertaining Tropico is with the Hologram Entertainment Center.
- New design options for your palace and El Presidente! With the additional decor and an all new accessory. You’ll be perfectly prepared for the tests of the space race!
- 2 new edicts: Turn your space missions into more money. Do so with the “Space Soap Opera” or use “Hear the Call” to get your citizens to the spaceship.
Tropico 6 – New Frontiers DLC will initiate its launch sequence for the game on December 1st. Due to arrive in Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. So be sure to Wishlist the new content on Steam.
Tropico 6 is available on Steam, GOG, and may still be discounted on Humble Store.