Shoppe Keep 2 is due to release on Early Access now for Windows, but without a Linux and Mac release. Strange Fire have news via a Steam update outlining what is happening. Since the games coming to Early Access, you can pretty much assume.
Linux and Mac release:
“We want to share details on the MAC and Linux versions of Shoppe Keep 2. While this is something we were planning to have at launch. We feel that we would be best to focus our time in making sure the PC (Windows) version works as best as it can.
However, within the next months we may begin testing these OS’. And will need some assistance. If you are a PC owner with a MAC/Linux OS. It might be that we will begin testing on those formats with a small group. Making sure we release the best version for each format.
If you have multiple Operating Systems, contact us at [email protected]. We may invite you into a private MAC/Linux Branch to test the compatibility.”
Shoppe Keep 2 Launch Trailer (Windows, Linux and Mac later)
Since Strange Fire are ready to allow players into the unique world. While having create, grow, and manage their own fantasy business. Though it sounds straightforward, keeping warriors, rogues, and wizards happy is no easy task. Strategically setting prices, shrewdly ordering stock, exploring vast lands, battling creatures, leisurely fishing, managing the town’s wealth, playing dress up, and even paying taxes-it’s all in a day’s work.
So welcome to the world of Shoppe Keep 2: Customerania-a whimsical open world surrounded by rolling countryside, packed full of quaint little houses, six-foot spiders, voracious wolves, angry mobs and, of course, your new Shoppe. Shoppe Keep 2 is a single player and multiplayer enhanced merchant simulator, inspired by the NPCs we know and love from classic RPGs and MMOs. While adventurers and rogues are out slaying dangerous beasts and selling an alarming amount of stolen plates, cheese and bread, it’s you, our trusty merchant who is keeping their shelves stocked.
- Run your very own adventurer’s Shoppe, selling potions, weapons and armor. Grow your fantasy enterprise from a single room to a two-floor mega Shoppe
- Explore the open village, forest, and distant lands to procure rare resources
- Equip yourself with bows, swords, and staffs and battle deadly creatures, barbarian invaders, and thieves
- Play the entire game alone or in 2-4 player online co-op
- An adaptable economy that changes with the online community. For example if you sell too many health potions, the market will become saturated!
- Employ helper bots to automate your Shoppe
- Craft with various ingredients to procure new products
- Take on forest dwellers and pick up some sweet loot
- Sell epic dragon armor, or equip it-all items in the game have their own stats and can be equipped by the player, who may find them invaluable in combat
Early Access and Humble Store:
Shoppe Keep 2 is a vast, deep game, even as a Steam Early Access and Humble Store release. But there’s also another way for players to delve even further into the world of Customerania. The Shoppe Keep 2 Digital Deluxe Edition. Since this will launch alongside the standard version of the game via Steam on May 3rd for $17.92 USD. This is due to an issue with the multiplayer.
Since Shoppe Keep 2 is an Early Access title. And so is the Digital Deluxe Edition. As the game progresses and updates throughout Early Access, new tracks will be added to the soundtrack. And new chapters will be added to the art book at no additional cost to Digital Deluxe Edition owners.
Shoppe Keep 2 will be available in Early Access on Steam at a price of $12.99 / £9.99. To keep up to date with everything Shoppe Keep 2, players should add the game to their Steam wishlist.