Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge game sells over 1 millions copies on Linux and Windows PC. Due to the work of developer Tribute Games Inc. Which speaks for itself in the Steam reviews.
Developer Tribute Games announces more than 1 million copies of Shredder’s Revenge being sold. Doing so after only one week of the return of classic TMNT beat em up action release.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge – Release Trailer
A shell kicking return to the classic TMNT universe. Which was depicted in the 1987 cartoon. The game also finds the Turtles racing to foil the menacing Shredder’s latest scheme. The heroes in a half shell battle the infamous villain’s forces. All in an adventure going back to TMNT’s most notable locales and moments. While racing to stop Shredder’s plan before the world goes into chaos. Players and critics alike have found the return of the turtles to be totally tubular, dude, with the gnarliest heroes. Bringing their own unique abilities and moves into a modernized remake. As a result for their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge signature style of combat.
- Iconic 80s inspired retro Turtles brawling action on modern platforms
- Six player local & online Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge co-op. Featuring Master Splinter and April O’Neil. Even Casey Jones’ playable debut in a TMNT beat em up
- Attributes, moves and animations tailored to each fighter. While channeling their personality. Also granting each character a unique edge in battle
- Gorgeous pixel renders of signature locales. Like Dimension X, Coney Island and more
- A bangin’ original music composed by Tee Lopes. Featuring cultural icons Ghostface Killah and Raekwon. Since it offers a special version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge theme. Due to Faith No More’s Mike Patton
- Expertly crafted platform brawler gameplay. Thanks to teams who brought you Streets of Rage 4 and Panzer Paladin
- Newly recorded voicework from the original Turtles lineup. Cam Clarke returning as Leonardo, Townsend Coleman as Michelangelo, Barry Gordon as Donatello, and Rob Paulsen as Raphael
- Gnarly replayability from the challenge to master all seven characters. While offering gameplay that makes each playthrough feel totally awesome
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is available on Steam. Priced at $24.99 USD / £22.49 / 24,99€. Since we have support for Linux and Windows PC.