Victoria 3 a new historical grand strategy game has a trailer for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to further details being shared via developer Paradox Development Studio. Available to add to your Wishlist on Steam.
Paradox Interactive has a new trailer for Victoria 3. Their big upcoming historical grand strategy game. The trailer below also shows the first official look at Victoria 3 gameplay. Since it focuses on how players can get through tests, affect policy, and lead their nation. All due to launch later this year on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
Taking place in the rapidly moving 19th and early 20th centuries. Victoria 3 certainly is a deep societal sim. Since it tests players by growing a nation through industry, trade, and political reform. All while keeping your people content and well-fed.
Victoria 3 – Gameplay Trailer
A sequel to a beloved cult classic, Victoria 3 builds on Paradox’s true history. Since they are offering a strong focus on replaying over and over. With the chance for players to write their own history in a strong and deep world setting.
- Infinite Replayability: Rewrite history in Victoria 3 as any of dozens of nations from the Victorian Era. Right from industrial countries like Great Britain and Prussia. All the way to popular giants like Russia and Qing China. Maybe even powers in waiting like Japan or Colonial Canada.
- Deep Societal Sim: Every person of your nation is simulated, whether farmer or clerk, banker or craftsman. Each one has personal beliefs, political ideals and, most importantly, a standard of living to maintain.
- Challenging Economic Gameplay: Develop your Victoria 3 economy through setup of new buildings and new industries. Including trading surplus goods in the markets of the world. Importing what your people needs to make life moderate.
- Diplomatic Brinkmanship: Anything you can win through war can also be done in talks. Open tactful plays, calling on allies for support. All as you press demands on weaker or rival nations.
- Political Development: Manage the various political factions in your country through laws and reforms. Will you improve the life of your citizens. Even if it means angering known people of power?
- A Living World: Watch the map change before your eyes. As newly built railways run between busy cities. Many of which were mere hamlets decades before.
Players can get notice for Victoria 3, the newest historical grand strategy game. Available by adding it to your Wishlist on Steam. Coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC later in 2022.