Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest has a release date and new trailer for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Specialbit Studio. Due to release on Steam soon.
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is a classic 2d point and click adventure. And likewise, coming to Steam on September 27th.
Once upon a time in Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest, somewhere and somehow. The Grim Reaper chose the wrong door. So now Angelo, young lazy bum-a-holic. Or rather, a blogger, powered only by his blogging skills. He must now turn on “point-n-click adventure” mode. Likewise, working your way around the entire inferno. Meet the locals and somehow get back home. So you get to Enjoy Hell. Specialbit Studio made it just for you.
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest – release date trailer
Unfortunately for Angelo, that world is Hell. While inhabited by people with more than a few problems. Who also need his help.
As a result, you have to make a visit to the Devil himself. So be careful in Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest.
But in Hell, Angelo won’t be traveling alone. Even a blogger needs a sidekick.
- Expressive and vaguely similar characters
- Helluva great looking levels (not pixel art!)
- Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. You’ll have to think really hard, not as you always do in games
- Not pixel art graphics in Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest. In case you missed the line above
- Funny dialogues. The cocktail of humor and philosophy, highly recommended
- WARNING! There is a chance you’ll like hell and won’t be scared of it anymore
- You won’t forget character’s lines, even if you’ll try. Every one of them is a person and has its own problems. Who doesn’t, right?
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is due to release on Steam. Priced somewhere between $15 – $19 USD. Coming on September 27th. Releasing on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.