Dead Age 2 has a turn-based combat system will mean faster progression. Since the mechanics have evolved. So a character can now bring up to 24 skills to the battle. Changing up tactics up mid-fight to take instant advantage over zombies. Plus we can expect to be able to deploy turrets, hunting dogs and even tigers.
But all good games take time to use all these cool new features. So developer Silent Dreams are looking for your feedback. While working to create the best Dead Age 2 singleplayer experience possible. And I for one like how they are going about sharing the news.
The story also takes place 10 years after the initial zombie apocalypse. Since the members of Jack’s camp fled to Freedom City. Where a cure for the zombie plague is being developed.
While this may seem like good news. This brings even more suffering than relief. As new factions show up in the region. Since Dead Age 2 will be a constant battle to take control. The merciless Military, the shady Smugglers and the Independents (civilians).
Dead Age 2 Features (Linux, Mac, Windows PC):
- More complex story with no knowledge of the previous storyline necessary: If you haven’t played Dead Age you will still be able to follow the diverse story of Dead Age 2 without difficulty.
- Improved combat system (Final Fantasy X meets Darkest Dungeon): with fast-paced yet strategic battles and use of up to 24 skills
- Faction Reputation System: Increase your standing with the three major factions to reap rewards and improve trade
- 3D Base-Management: Assign tasks to survivors, craft items and expand you camp’s capabilities for improved crafting options
- Compact Open World: Free exploration of the world map with 80 detailed locations to search for valuable resources
- Decisions with Consequences: Your decisions directly affect the survival in a much more drastic way. Dead Age 2 has six unique endings
- Rogue-Like Elements: random 3D events with permadeath! If you die, you may purchase upgrades unlocked in previous runs for your next playthrough. Choose from 3 difficulty levels
So please add Dead Age 2 to your Steam Wishlist. By Wishlisting the game you can help support and improving development even further. Which is a smart campaign. Having fans tell friends about the game. Sharing the Steam page link below. Since the survival RPG will support Linux, Mac and Windows PC.