Elemental War 2 has a new big update coming out for the game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the ongoing efforts of developer Clockwork Origins. Which is currently available on Steam and Humble Store.
Elemental War 2 takes you into a threatened world. Due to hordes of monsters suddenly pour out of the abysses of hell from a faulty summoned portal. Will you manage to build a defense line of defense towers? Can you face off against the forces of evil in time?
But now, the tower defense flagship Elemental War 2 is getting a new big update on October 12th. Due to welcome in new endless mode and weekly challenges to add even more content. Hopefully leveling up gameplay even further.
Elemental War 2 offers you dozens of hours of gameplay to develop strategies. Complete all the quests and discover all the secrets of the game world. The lovingly hand-built maps offer you varied games and always new challenges.
Elemental War 2 Tower Defense | Gameplay
Only if you skillfully combine the different towers and make use of their advantages will you be able to stand up to the monster hordes. Through in-game side quests you’ll also unlock items that further enhance the abilities of your towers or decisively weaken your opponents at just the right time!
- RPG elements: Players complete quests during the game to unlock powerful items to further improve their defences.
- Thrilling boss fights: Each boss enemy surprises with its own special abilities
- Dynamic pathfinding: When the enemy hordes are stopped by walls, they look for a new way to the goal
- Huge scope: 11 varied maps in the three unique settings of forest, ice, and desert
- Incl. co-op mode and global leaderboards
Elemental War 2 new big update and endless mode are due to release on October 12th. Coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. The games available on Steam and Humble Store. Priced at $19.99 USD / £16.99 / 19,99€.