So Ellipsis is one #action-packed Avoid ’Em Up with minimalist #games. Hence just launched on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Yet with powerful neon styled visuals.
Players will guide their ship through a mysterious universe while deftly avoiding hordes of roaming enemies, spikes, lasers and more.
Since Salmi Games took the effort to seek out Linux testers. The development have since crafted a beautiful universe for players to uncover and explore at your own pace. Fly through levels, dodging and evading enemies before they have a chance to react. Or explore leisurely, mastering each world and uncovering all its secrets. Either way, Ellipsis will keep you on your toes with surprises from start to finish.
Ellipsis is designed with a clean minimalist interface and absolutely ZERO text. So the games player style is to explore at their own pace, while gently guiding them, thus producing an incredible pick-up-and-play experience.
- 150+ unique hand-crafted and increasingly hard levels, set in 8 diverse worlds
- Level editor with Steam workshop support
- Pick up and play for all ages
- Beautiful minimalist graphics
- Zero text – Accessible to a global audience
- Mouse, Controller and Touchscreen support, playable on 2-in-1 Touch P
Ellipsis bullet hell action is available on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. There is also a 10% discount until February 1st. And check out the list of supported distro’s below. What!?
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.8 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 256 MB of VRAM or higher
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Tested on Antergos, Arch, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, Kubuntu, Mageia, Manjaro, Mint, Slackware, SteamOS, Ubuntu, Xubuntu