Infected Shelter is a post apocalyptic roguelite game. More of a mix of Mortal Kombat + Dead Cells + Castle Crashers. Now live on Steam with launch week discount. Also playable as a singleplayer and co-op for up to four players. Just bloody good apocalyptic fun.
Likewise, you can attempt to take on the end of the world. But doing so in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. And the co-op gameplay is multiplayer insanity. But this is a Windows PC release for Infected Shelter. So here is the Linux update.
So theoretically we can make the Linux version without any problems. But we haven’t had time to make the build and test it, yet.
We are a small, 2 person team and still plan Linux version. But we cannot tell you the exact date when it will be available.
That being said, Infected Shelter is coming. The developers are also moving up the Linux release, now Q4 2019. But as stated above, there is no release date set. So just know that it’s coming soon. Which also works very well via Proton.
Infected Shelter – Release Trailer
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. Players can loot more than 170 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter‘s replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
- Randomly generated post apocalyptic environments
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play learn die unlock improve repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- 170+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics, and RPG like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra violent executions
- 50+ character traits in Infected Shelter
- Tons of guitars, wheelchairs, pets, drinks, active items
- 200+ areas and shelter rooms
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Four different playable characters.
- Local co-op with up to 4 players
Infected Shelter releases the post apocalyptic roguelite on Steam. But only available on Windows PC. The Linux support plan is now Q4 2019. But there is no release date yet. But the game is discounted 10% percent until November 17th.