Towertale speaks my language. Due to the heavy focus on boss battles. Fighting up the elusive Tower and challenging the bosses of each level. As a result you will unveil the mystery in its peak. Playing four different stories and unlocking multiple endings.
Likewise, you will join Lionel and Faindrel. Including Lord Snicklefritz and “Dark Echo”. Questing their way up to the top.
Towertale Release Trailer
The Tower is the creation of an ancient being. Consequently, legends say that whoever defeats all of the guardians. And in contrast to getting to the top. Will also have the right to be granted the ultimate wish. “The ability to change one’s fate”.
In the past 100 years, many have tried but never heard from ever again. As a result, four brave souls came forth. Challenging their fate within Towertale.
- Fast-paced 2D boss battling action.
- 4 Playable Characters, many different ways to play.
- 17 Fightable bosses designed with multiple phases.
- 12 beautifully crafted levels of Towertale.
- 25+ CGs that are used for the storyline.
- 34 Music tracks from bosses, characters and story themes.
- Over 120+ story in game cutscenes.
- Multiple story endings depending on your strategy.
- Arcade Mode for those who want to play the tower but not the tale!
- Boss rush mode with leaderboards.
- Freemode that enables you to fight the bosses at your own pace and difficulty.
- Achievements and Steam Cards.
According to the developer statement for Towertale. The Linux port took a while. Since the developer having to dual boot their PC to use and test the game. Due to making sure the game worked properly before release. MiSou also updated the demo to support Linux as well. With testing being done on both Ubuntu and Linux Mint.