Trailblazers [official website] the revolutionary co-op arcade racer out now on Linux, Mac and Windows. So aliens across the galaxy, start your rocket engines. Since the revolutionary co-op arcade racing game is now available via Steam. Also releasing on PlayStation 4, both platforms are priced at $29.99/ £29.99.
So players will experience vibrant visuals and mesmerizing track designs. Also the scorching sensation of speed. Since players will use the on-track game mechanic of painting the track. Creating boosting lanes for each team.
Racing together in teams of up to three racers. Gamers will also cover key areas of the racing line as well as painting over opponents’ painted paths. While working to gain their teams advantage.
So this means racers who drive with flair and style. They will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory.
Trailblazers – Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Trailblazers racer gameplay features:
Innovative Paint and Boost Racing
- Introducing a unique paint and boost game mechanic. Where racers paint the track to create custom speed boosting lanes. While innovating the racing genre with new strategic gameplay.
- In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges. Also, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community. And together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customised stats to fit every play style and track type.
A Musical Feast
- Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game. Aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
Award Winning Artist
- Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges.
- Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online. Or locally via split-screen for up to four local players. While racing against additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
- Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!
So Trailblazers is the development work of Supergonk. While digital publishing is done by Rising Star Games.
Steam, GOG and Humble release:
Also, more incoming information by following Rising Star Games on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or visit the official Trailblazers website.