Aiko´s Choice standalone expansion releases for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun on Linux and Windows PC. Due to the continuous work and effort of developer Mimimi Games. Available now on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store with a discount.
Aiko´s Choice, the long awaited standalone expansion is now out. Now out for the acclaimed real-time stealth tactics game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. Also celebrating the main game’s fifth anniversary. Players can embark on brand new missions as they follow the story of the kunoichi adept Aiko and her fellow assassins. Doing so on their quest to deal with Aiko’s past, once and for all.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko´s Choice focuses on one of the main game’s protagonists: the kunoichi adept Aiko. She is a master of camouflage and distracts enemies disguised as a geisha. While Aiko was certain that she left her old life behind. Now her former sensei, the cunning spymaster Lady Chiyo, reappears from the shadows to challenge her. Together with her friends, a group of deadly assassins, she hunts down the ghosts of her past.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko’s Choice Trailer (Linux, Windows PC)
Like in the main game, you take control of a team of lethal specialists. Then move in the shadows and sneak past dozens of enemies. Choose your approach wisely when breaking into hidden forest camps or lively Edo-period towns. Set traps, poison, and distract your opponents in Aiko´s Choice. Or avoid enemy contact altogether. Carefully plan your every move and come up with your own ingenious tactics. All due to vanquish enemies and complete each of the challenging missions to uncover Aiko´s past.
- Return to the beautiful world of Shadow Tactics set in Japan in the early Edo period.
- Rejoin your favorite characters in Aiko´s Choice. All for another adventure set within the story of the main game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
- Experience a previously untold tale centered around the kunoichi adept Aiko. Who must face a vicious enemy connected to her past.
- Explore three full fledged main missions, taking place in brand new settings. Including three shorter interlude missions.
The expansion includes all the features of the main game:
- Play a team of five different characters with their own unique skill sets.
- Synchronize your team’s actions. Strike down your enemies at once with the “Shadow Mode” feature.
- Choose between non-lethal or deadly stealth attacks.
- Find dozens of ways to take out or sneak past your opponents the way you want.
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – Aiko´s Choice standalone expansion releases on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store. Priced at $17.99 USD / £15.29 / 17,99€ including the 10% discount until December 13th. Along with support for both Linux and Windows PC.