Burning Knight action packed roguelike game releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Rexcellent Games. The games now available on Itch.io but discounted on Steam. Which also has 100% Positive reviews on Steam too.
Burning Knight is the action packed Steam debut title for Rexcellent Games. Since you will have to steal everything you can. While you work to flee from the Burning Knight‘s castle. Doing so in this action packed roguelike. The game features tight bullet hell. There are also tons of items, characters and secrets. And the gameplay video below looks intense.
Burning Knight Trailer
Burning Knight is a 2d top-down roguelike about an ancient genie. A goblin and their countless attempts to kill one another while trying to make friends. Run, slash, use weird magic and shoot your way through an unpredictable dungeon. All packed with hilarious and sinister enemies.
- Online and local multiplayer! Play together with your friends, or fight them!
- Unlock and explore 300+ unique items along the way, that open up insane playstyles
- All items can be combined together, so you can build your very own game-breaking combos!
- 28 unlockable hats!
- We’ve been told that our Original Soundtrack is really good
- 5 challenging areas to discover.
- 14 unlockable NPC’s and more!
- Free content updates for Burning Knight!
- Supports keyboard, mouse, and controllers
- Show off to your friends by filling the Hall of Achievements (the game includes more than 50 of them!)
- Find a unique challenge every day in the Daily Runs!
- Seeded runs for practice and speedrun tactics!
- Play either as a ranger, melee tank, mage, or anything in between!
- Vibrant pixel art look with amazing lighting
- Compete on the leaderboards to get to the best of the best!
- Tons of easter eggs (no they are not bugs, seriously)
- The Vegan mode