Casebook 1899 – The Leipzig Murders adventure game gets fully funded for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to those who backed the creative effort of developer Homo Narrans Studio. Thanks to the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
Thanks to the support of 484 backers, solo game developer Homo Narrans Studio has past his initial goal. Originally, $15,795 and closing out having raised $18,435 (€17,647). Due to fully fund the creation of Casebook 1899 – The Leipzig Murders.
After reaching its first milestone, the finished game will include 4 cases to solve. Along with 4 hours of gameplay and german voice acting. Also, German, English, Italian, and French texts. All in a full release for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
Casebook 1899 – The Leipzig Murders is an adventure game with unique gameplay mechanics. Since players will control detective Joseph Kreiser. While he examines objects, questions witnesses, and grills suspects. Since this leaves success or failure is up to your detective skills. Put together the clues you gather in the notebook. Then decide which clues will lead to the culprit in the “mind palace like” Logic sheet.
Casebook 1899 – The Leipzig Murders – Kickstarter Trailer
- Classic Point and Click Adventure
- SEtting puzzles and inventory
- Witness interviews and dialogue options in Casebook 1899 – The Leipzig Murders
- Combine clues in the notebook to draw new outcomes
- No game-over screen
- Multiple endings for each case. So, whether you arrest the right suspect depends on your skills
- Complete German voice-over
- Subtitles in German and English
- Find clues and grill witnesses in well researched historical locations
- Focus on dialogue and interaction
Casebook 1899 – The Leipzig Murders point and click adventure game’s crowdfunding campaign ends. Even though Kickstarter has come to an end, the Demo is still live. With a full release due to arrive in December 2023. Also support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.