Heirs of Alexander content pack releases for Imperator: Rome in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the continuing efforts of developer Paradox Development Studio. Which is releases now on Humble Store, GOG, Paraodox Store and Steam.
Although the man has died, his dream of a broad empire lives on. While the spirit and desire of Alexander fuel the wars of his
feuding generals. Since each master of a large kingdom is still not large enough. Become the master of arms and a well known diplomat. So you can claim your right to be the heir of Alexander.
Heirs of Alexander is the newest content pack for Imperator: Rome. A grand strategy game from Paradox about the classical world. New events and missions highlight the Wars of the Diadochi. Also, a series of bitter struggles clash with former generals. All are followers of Alexander the Great.
Launch trailer for Imperator: Rome Heirs of Alexander
The Heirs of Alexander content pack includes:
- Unique Mission Trees: New special mission goals for the Antigonid Empire in Anatolia. Also, Seleucid Empire in Asia, Ptolemaic Empire in Egypt, Macedonia and Thrace.
- Shared Mission Tree: Diadochi themed mission goals. Available to all of the Successor Kingdoms.
- Wonder Designer: New tool that allows players to build their own custom monuments. While adding bonuses to their area or to the entire empire.
- New Events: Various Historical Events based on history. As well as the legacy of Alexander’s followers.
- Plus New Deities: Regional gods and goddesses from the Hellenistic kingdoms.
- Even New Treasures: Unique items from the Hellenistic kingdoms.
- New Music: Three new music tracks to inspire your Successor Kingdom.
This Heirs of Alexander content pack comes with a major free update. The 2.0 ‘Marius’ update to Imperator: Rome is a big reworking of the military system in the game. While adding new features that change war and army control.
Imperator: Rome 2.0 release trailer
- Levies: Draft taxes from your provinces to fight your wars. Since their size and design are based on the cultures and society types in the province.
- Legions: Advance your military tech to create standing, professional military forces. So you can guard your empire. But beware of their cost and habit of following disloyal generals.
- Military Histories: Although not part of Heirs of Alexander. Legions and Mercenary units have pasts that will list their efforts over time.
- Engineers: Special cohort to help with sieges. Including river crossings and road building.
- Changes to Inventions and Military Traditions: Entirely rebuilt design system. So you can unlock new abilities alongside old creations. This also lets you shape your culture like never before.
- Diadochi War Goals: New large scale conquests available to Hellenistic kingdoms. Will better model the goals of Successor rulers.
- UI Overhaul: Completely reworked interface to make options and decisions easier.
- And much more: New unit models for levy and legion units. As well as new port building options. Also more changes to forts and idols.
Heirs of Alexander content pack releases for Imperator: Rome. Above all day one support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $9.99 USD/£7.19/€9.99. Launching now on Humble Store, GOG, Paraodox Store and Steam.