MMORPG Tycoon 2 world builder releases on Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of creative developer VectorStorm Pty Ltd. Now available via Steam.
MMORPG Tycoon 2 is a single-player game. Which is all about building the world’s greatest MMORPG – yours. Also released via Early Access but with Positive reviews. And since the game is already in a fully playable state. Expecting to be in Early Access until VectorStorm feel the game, “fully stands on its own two feet.”
This a pleasure to see. Rather than keeping one particular time frame. This also gives the developer a chance to work with the community. Creating a strategy simulation game that everyone can appreciate.
MMORPG Tycoon 2 Early Access Trailer
MMORPG Tycoon 2 is not an MMORPG. Rather, it is an entirely single-player game. So you can play locally without any network connection to a server. This is a Tycoon game about running an MMORPG. In the same way that Roller Coaster Tycoon is a game about running a theme park. Build the world, set the rules, wield the banhammer, nerf the classes, and keep your subscribers coming back. All these and more are possible in-game.
- Build a huge MMORPG world, with well over 200 square kilometers of territory; that’s nearly the size of the original release of World of Warcraft.
- Buff and nerf character abilities at your whim in MMORPG Tycoon 2.
- Create towns, villages, dungeons, and monster zones.
- Create and edit quests for your subscribers to complete (or let your designers do that for you!)
- Extensive character creation options — customize all of your player classes, monsters, and NPCs, their appearance, statistics, and attacks.
- Get your subscribers addicted, then raise your prices, or start charging microtransactions!
MMORPG Tycoon 2 world builder is available via Steam. Priced at $24.99 USD. While including builds for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.