Starfighter Renegade 3D aerial combat game launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Which is the result of the work from developer MadeOfDinosaurs. Which is available on Steam with a discount.
Starfighter Renegade is a retro styled aerial shoot-em-up game. One that also takes inspiration from games such as Defender, Zarch, Starglider and more. It’s been developed over the last 2 and a half years of weekends and evenings. Doing so around a regular job and a very understanding wife.
Flying your Starfighter is intended to be simple. While letting you focus on zapping baddies and scooping up friendlies. Trying out different weapon and upgrade combos.
Starfighter Renegade – Out Now
Over the course of the game you’ll explore 50 bite-sized levels. Due to encounter of assorted alien fighters and massive destroyers. There are also even some helpful allies.
- Spread over 50 levels, you’ll encounter a wide range of Alien fighters to battle. While many will simply want to attack you, some will be focused on spreading a deadly virus. As others on ‘collecting’ harmless civilians in Starfighter Renegade.
- Choose which weapons and gadgets best suit as you try to stop them.
- The amount of virus impacts your score multiplier. You decide how important this is to you. Maybe you can also take out those high value targets and collect the friendlies? Maybe before it becomes too widespread? Or would you rather dodge enemy lasers and stop it early?
- Each level takes ~3-5 minutes to play and they’re re-playable once unlocked. It’s intended to be enjoyed in bite-size chunks. But easy to pick up and fit around whatever else you’re doing.
- You’ll discover a wide range of Alien craft to engage. Each with their own distinct actions and objectives.
Starfighter Renegade 3D aerial combat game launches on Steam. Priced at $10.79 USD / £8.99 / 10,61€ including a 20% discount. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.