Plot of the Druid adventure game releases into Early Access on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to the work and creativity of developer Adventure4Life Studios. As stated, available now on Steam with Positive reviews.
Indie developer Adventure4Life Studios is releasing Plot of the Druid. Which is their fantasy point and click adventure using high definition hand painted drawings. Also similar to classics like Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
Plot of the Druid Official Trailer
The Plot of the Druid gameplay tests the player to harness the powers of nature. Doing so in order to solve puzzles and earn lots of achievements. Doing so by exploring a vast world. Featuring two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster.
Upon releasing into Early Access, Plot of the Druid contains also has just one chapter. While being localized into English and Hebrew. As the development of the game evolves, three more chapters will be added, resulting in four in total. Doing so over the course of 1 year of development. While upholding Linux, Mac, and Windows PC support too.
- A taste of magical shapeshifting and spell casting features.
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old school pixel art.
- Wacky characters in Plot of the Druid ALL fully voiced.
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster.
- Smooth 2D animations, also an amusing and amazing cutscenes.
- A deep, charming backing music.
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
- A journal to help keep you on track.
Plot of the Druid adventure game releases onto Steam Early Access. Priced at $14.99 USD / £11.39 / 12,49€. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.