Golf With Your Friends multiplayer game gets a full release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Blacklight Interactive. Which is also currently on sale via Humble Store and full price on Steam.
Team17 and Blacklight Interactive give Golf With Your Friends a full release. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. As well as conoles and Nintendo Switch. The full release also comes after roughly 4 years in Steam Early Access. The launch also brings concurrent gameplay for groups of up to 12 players. The very first time for a mini-golf game. While including a slate of new features not previously seen during Early Access. Including a new camera system. The trailer will offer further details for launch.
Golf With Your Friends Launch Trailer
- 11 courses: Players can tee off on a variety of courses. Including a volcano, prehistoric putting in the museum. Even more, an intergalactic round in space!
- 12-player par-ty: Play with up to 12 friends in simultaneous putting action
- Game-changing effects: Power ups and surreal effects also change the game of golf in major ways. From warped gravity to deformed balls and everyone’s favourite – ball collision!
- Wacky game modes: Explore outside the box challenges aside from the traditional game of mini-golf. Since Golf With Your Friends takes on hockey and basketball
- Make the ball your own: Customisation options include skin, hats, and trails to personalise the golfing experience
Nothing is out of bounds in this gameplay. Since you take on courses full of fast paced, exciting, simultaneous mini golf for up to 12 players